US LACROSSE INFORMATION
Click here for the 2017 USL Rules Clarifications (PDF Slide show)
2017 Girl Lacrosse Rules Changes
2-4-4 Stick checks may only be requested during a stoppage of the game clock.
2-4-4 Stick checks may be requested immediately following regulation or overtime.
2-7-2 Outlines changes to eyewear certification
2-7-3 Outlines aSTM headgear certification.
5-2-3 Players below the restraining line on the draw may not cross until possession is established
9-1-1 Players may not use their bodies to play the ball, except with a kicking action on a not-shooting attempt.
10-1-1 Looking to shoot (NOTE) has been eliminated from the Obstruction of Free Space criteria.
10-1-1 Penalty administration for dangerous shot and illegal shot shall be aligned with the ball being given to the closest defender.
Manufactures Specificiation: Secondary material has been further defined. Outlines changes to eyewear certification. (Appendix B)
Appendix C: Alternate Official duties are stated.
Click here for the 2017 Headgear Clarifications
- 2016 US Lacrosse Rule Changes
- 2016 US Lacrosse Ball Standards
- 2016 US Lacrosse Rulebook
- 2016 US Lacrosse Youth Rule Book
- 2016 US Lacrosse Officials Training Manual
- 2016 Policies and Procedures Manual
- 2015 US Lacrosse Uniform/ GK Helmet Briefing
- US Lacrosse Rules Page – Lists links to all things rules related!
Watch Starting Out in Stripes, an informative video introduction to the game of women’s lacrosse.