Junior officials are individuals still in high school
and are 18 years old or younger as of January 01, 2018,
who want to officiate girls youth lacrosse games, U14 and younger.
If you are an ADULT wishing to register, STOP!
and go to 2018 CWLOA Adult Registration Form
Check out the CGLA- 2018 Rules Matrix
To Become a Junior Official in Colorado:
All junior officials must be certified annually in order to work CGLA and off-season games
READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS FIRST! Failure to follow these instructions may cause you to miss the certification process and subsequent game assignments.
If link is broke to instructions, dynamically link to:
Requirements for all officials in order to become certified or renew annual certification:
- US Lacrosse registration – current officials may submit renewal directly to US Lacrosse – renewal date is October 1.
- Register with CWLOA and MAIL annual $25 dues (First timer bonus: Starter Kit included with whistle, yellow flag and cards. Add $18 for officials short-sleeved shirt)
If link is broken, dynamically link to https://goo.gl/forms/q19tttOwpeo1xm3B2
- Take USLAX Online Rules and Penalty Course
(Timing: No Later Than Feb 28. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND you do this during Dec/Jan because it takes some time)
- This will take 4-8 hours
- You only need to complete this ONCE as an official. However, it is RECOMMENDED to consult ANNUALLY it as needed for a review.
- Note: There may be some out-dated rules as they change more frequently than online training is updated.
- Attend 2018 Classroom and Field Training
2018 Dates for training for youth are March 4th (classroom) and March 11th (on-field)
- Pass ONLINE EXAM through Arbiter Hub (exam available after Jan 22)
ALL youth MUST take & pass this exam! The exam is ONLINE.
Training for Youth Officials for the 2018 Season
** ALL junior officials must attend both classroom and on-field sessions **
Sunday, March 4, 2018 12:00-6:00pm
Highlands Ranch Rec Center- Eastridge
(9568 S University Blvd, Highlands Ranch, CO 80126)
There is no make up session planned
Contact Cyndy Schlaepfer-Youker with any questions. email@example.com
Thank you to Frank Bailey for his leadership and MANY years of service!
Sunday, March 11, 2018
Spring Fling Location, Lorenz Park
8422 S Colorado Blvd, Highlands Ranch, CO 80126
There is no make up session planned
ALL junior officials must attend both classroom and on-field sessions.
Colorado Springs Area:
Youth Classroom Training
Sunday March 4th, 1:00 – 4:00 PM
Mission Medical Center (lower level)
2125 East LaSalle Street
Colorado Springs, Co 80909
Youth On-Field Training
Sunday March 11th, 12:30 – 4:00 PM
El Pomar youth Sports Complax
2212 Executive Circle
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Directions to El Pomar Sports Complex: The youth games are tentatively scheduled to be held on Fields “G” and “H” in the southeast corner of the El Pomar Sports Complex
- To west parking lot: From I-25 exit 138, east on S Circle Dr (.3miles) to E Janitell Rd.
-South (right) on E Janitell Rd (.2 miles) to Executive Circle.
-East (left) on Executive Circle to El Pomar Youth Sports Complex.
- To east parking lot: From I-25 exit 138, east on S Circle Dr (.1miles) to Janitell Rd.
-Turn left/north on Janitell Rd (.6 miles) to E Las Vegas St.
-Turn right/south on E Las Vegas St (approx 1.2 miles) to the east parking lot.
-Take the walking trail to the fields (see map layout).
Colorado Springs Contact:
Dan Cronin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Thank you to Michelle Secor for her leadership and MANY years of service!
ALL junior officials must attend a classroom and on-field session.
email@example.com (Lauren Benner) or
firstname.lastname@example.org (Cyndy Schlaepfer-Youker / Michelle Gazarik)
Visit cglax.com for more information