Junior officials are individuals still in high school
and are 18 years old or younger as of January 01, 2019,
who want to officiate girls youth lacrosse games, U14 and younger.
If you are an ADULT wishing to register, STOP!
and go to the 2019 Adult CWLOA registration form
Check out the CGLA- 2018 Rules Matrix
To Become a Junior Official in Colorado:
All junior officials must be certified annually in order to work CGLA and off-season games
READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS FIRST! Failure to follow these instructions may cause you to miss the certification process and subsequent game assignments.
If link is broke to instructions, dynamically link to:
Requirements for all officials in order to become certified or renew annual certification:
- US Lacrosse registration – current officials may submit renewal directly to US Lacrosse – renewal date is October 1.
- Register with CWLOA and MAIL annual $25 dues (First timer bonus: Starter Kit included with whistle, yellow flag and cards. Add $18 for officials short-sleeved shirt)
If link is broken, dynamically link to https://goo.gl/forms/q19tttOwpeo1xm3B2
- Take USLAX Online Rules and Penalty Course
(Timing: No Later Than Feb 28. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND you do this during Dec/Jan because it takes some time)
- This will take 4-8 hours
- You only need to complete this ONCE as an official. However, it is RECOMMENDED to consult ANNUALLY it as needed for a review.
- Note: There may be some out-dated rules as they change more frequently than online training is updated.
- Attend 2019 Classroom and Field Training
Training for Youth Officials for the 2019 Season
** ALL junior officials must attend both classroom and on-field sessions **
2019 Dates for training for youth are March 3rd (classroom) and March 10th (on-field)
- Pass ONLINE EXAM through Arbiter Hub (exam available in late January)
ALL youth MUST take & pass this exam! The exam is ONLINE.
firstname.lastname@example.org (Lauren Benner) or
email@example.com (Cyndy Schlaepfer-Youker / Michelle Gazarik)
Visit cglax.com for more information