email@example.com (Cyndy Schlaepfer-Youker / Michelle Gazarik)
Junior officials includes any one 18 or younger AND enrolled in high school as of January 1, 2018
All junior officials must be certified annually in order to work CGLA and off season games
Requirements for all officials in order to be certified:
1. US Lacrosse registration – current officials may submit renewal directly to US Lacrosse – renewal date is October 1.
US Lacrosse Registration – online link for ALL officials
2. Register with CWLOA
To register as a 2017 CWLOA official, please download the appropriate form, fill out, and mail with dues to the address on the form.
Junior officials are individuals still in high school and are 18 years old or younger as of January 01, 2017
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
Youth fee: $25 (includes starter kit)
3. Participate in annual classroom training (see details below for 2017 season)
4. Participate in annual field training (see details below for 2017 season)
5. Pass US Lacrosse rules test – all youth MUST take & pass this test! The test is ONLINE.
Training for Youth Officials for the 2017 Season
** ALL junior officials must attend both sessions **
Contact Frank Bailey with any questions. Bailey5280@gmail.com
Colorado Springs Area:
Youth Classroom Training
Sunday, March 12th
12:30-4:30 PM (Registration starts at 12:10)
(Send email to email@example.com if you plan to attend.)
Mission Medical Clinic (on southeast corner of Union and Constitution)
2125 East LaSalle St., Co. Springs, CO 80909
– From Union Blvd.
– East on DePaul St.
– Right on E. LaSalle
– Right on Prairie Rd. (take first right into parking lot in back of the building)
– Enter through the first set of doors on the south side of the building
Youth On-Field Training
Sunday, March 19th
12-4 PM At the El Pomar Sports Complex.
Directions to El Pomar Sports Complex: The youth games are tentatively scheduled to be held on Fields “G” and “H” in the southeast corner of the El Pomar Sports Complex
- To west parking lot: From I-25 exit 138, east on S Circle Dr (.3 miles) to E Janitell Rd.
-South (right) on E Janitell Rd (.2 miles) to Executive Circle.
-East (left) on Executive Circle to El Pomar Youth Sports Complex.
- To east parking lot: From I-25 exit 138, east on S Circle Dr (.1 miles) to Janitell Rd.
-Turn left/north on Janitell Rd (.6 miles) to E Las Vegas St.
-Turn right/south on E Las Vegas St (approx 1.2 miles) to the east parking lot.
-Take the walking trail to the fields (see map layout).
Colorado Springs: Michelle Secor at firstname.lastname@example.org