YEAR END ANNUAL MEETING – SAVE THE DATE – AUGUST 23, 2015
Our year end meeting and celebration is set! Current and prospective members are all invited!
August 23, 3:30-6:30
CWLOA is hosting a picnic at Cherry Knolls Park in Centennial
(near University & Arapahoe Road)
Food and beverage will be provided; BYOB. In addition to a bit of final business, including annual elections, awards, updates from CWLOA, this will be an opportunity for all of us to enjoy some time with one another away from the lacrosse field. More details coming soon!
ANNUAL ELECTIONS – There are three expiring terms this year.
President – Cyndy Schlaepfer-Youker will move from President elect to President for a two year term
Secretary – two year term – job description:
- Document meeting minutes and distribute to the membership
- Maintain a file of the meeting minutes
- Coordinate membership and distribute necessary information to interested officials
- Maintain and distribute an accurate list of participating schools including the Athletic Director, coach, phone numbers, and E mail address
- Maintain CWLOA website and CWLOA Facebook page or provide information to those responsible for updating these sites
- Keep an accurate attendance of membership at all meetings
Rating & Training Coordinator – two year term – job description:
- Determine and coordinate required training clinics for officials
- Set dates for clinics in conjunction with CWLOA BoD
- Create curriculum and organize and delegate necessary responsibilities to the membership for clinics.
- Maintain annual ratings roster
- Coordinate rating opportunities
- Coordinate and assign qualified ‘raters’ when officials shall be rated
- Act as a rating liaison by ensuring the membership understands the importance of their rating, the status of their current rating and upcoming rating opportunities
Feel free to nominate someone or yourself for these positions. Send your nominations to Frank Bailey at email@example.com. Formal nominations and voting will be made at the year-end meeting.
The CWLOA needs a number of individuals to help with short term committee assignments as well. Look for sign-up sheets at the year-end meeting or send your interests to firstname.lastname@example.org